Digesto

How can we improve Digesto?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Allow multiple sources/feeds to be used in one email

Here is an interesting request from a new user. I've heard that one a few times now so I just wanted to give everyone some visibility on it. Please vote if you need this too!

I have a newsletter that I would like to be able to put multiple feeds into one email.

For example, in the setup, I create a token, {{my.DigestoEmailContent}}

But what if I want to create {{my.DigestoEmailContentTWO}} and use it to add a second feed in a completely different part of the newsletter.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      2 comments  ·  RSS Feed  ·  Admin →

Definitely a nice addition – we’re evaluating various solutions and related efforts. Although not optimal because it duplicates the content across multiple lead objects; alternative method can be used where lead level field can store the value of 2 separate Digests/programs/tokens, and email uses the new lead.content tokens to populate the email- contact me if you need more details on this approach. Also please don’t hesitate to describe your use case and detailed needs in this forum.

• Don't see your idea?

Digesto

Feedback and Knowledge Base