Digesto

How can we improve Digesto?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. More CSS control over links auto-generated by Digesto?

Would love to be able to set a custom hexidecimal value for any links in the digest.
    Also, how can I remove the auto-created "This post first appeared in..." lines of my digest?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    • Ability to create a Draft version of a custom Digest Template

When using custom digest templates, it is always "live" or in production. Outside of creating a separate digest for testing purposes, you have to get all of your edits in the template before the next time the digest is run.

It would be great if there was a "draft" version of the custom template, so that you could run the test campaign & then approve the draft when ready.

We have to run the test template campaign at least once through Litmus to test that our template and new content display properly for various email applications

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        0 comments  ·  Digest  ·  Admin →
      • Trigger Email Based on Other Criteria

At the moment you can only trigger a Digesto driven email to send at a specified periodic interval. It would be really neat if we could trigger emails to be sent based on other criteria. For example:

- When a new item is posted to the RSS feed. This way we could offer a new email as posts are put up

- Based on Marketo Triggers. This way users could receive Digest emails when certain actions are taken elsewhere (form fills, other email is opened, section of Web Site is browsed).

5 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          2 comments  ·  Digest  ·  Admin →

We chose not to allow publishing in real time to avoid having multiple emails going out in a short – and out of control – interval. Ex: if your bloggers where to decide to publish 3 article in one day – it would send out 3 emails in that same day.

As an alternative solution we have developed a function in the scheduler that allows you to check for new content up to 12 times per day – which should be close enough to a real time trigger, but you will control the paste.

To do this, select the Daily schedule and use the “+” button to add more times to your schedule.

Regarding the Marketo triggers, we do agree that it would be nice to have that, but it’s not on our roadmap for now due to the complexity of developing it….but maybe someday.

Thanks for your feedback

• Don't see your idea?

Digesto

Feedback and Knowledge Base