How can we improve Digesto?

date format

We use this program for international audiences. Right now, the date format comes in US format. I would like to be able to customize the date format in my emails.

For example, I might have one digest for Germany. That should be in the german format. And another digest for US. I would like that in US format.

13 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Thomas Peng shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Daniel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That library looks great to me. I think that would be a great solution and add great functionality to the tool. Thanks for considering it!

• Thomas Peng commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This looks good. Would we be able to set the date format as well? For example use the abbreviation for the month instead of the full month name?

Also, would we choose the time per template? Or would this javascript be dynamic and choose the date/time based on the user's browser settings? I'm assuming it would be set per template, but wanted to double check.

• Daniel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We're trying to do the same thing with German formatting. It would be great if we could not only change the order of the elements (e.g. German is 20. Okt 2015), but to also translate the months.

• Jamie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are trying to do Arabic time-zones and encountering errors as well.

Feedback and Knowledge Base