To validate if your test worked, go to Marketo, click your TEST campaign within the Digesto Program. Then, click the Schedule tab and you will see the exact time of the next run. Note that you should expect a delay of approximately 5 minutes after you click the TEST button before the email is sent by Marketo. For example, if you click test at 10:07am, the TEST campaign will be scheduled to run at 10:12am in Marketo. If you still don't get the email verify :
To help replicate/ troubleshoot this issue, you can:
- That your test lead(s) exist in your database
- That your test lead(s) are not blocked from sending (unsubscribed, marketing suspended or blacklisted)
- Check your spam folder for your test email.
- Check that the test Smart Schedule settings are set to "run through flow = every time", (else your test lead can only receive test email once).
- Fire a test from Digesto and immediately got to the test smart campaign. Refresh your page and head for the schedule tab. Do you see the "next schedule" in the queue?
- After the test campaign ran (usually 5 minutes after you initiated the test), access the test smart campaign and go to "results". Do you see any results?
- You can also look at the activity logs in the test leads for additional insights on conflicting activities (lead being marketing suspended, etc.)